CHOOSING THE RIGHT REALTOR®
Below are questions you may consider asking when interviewing a Realtor®:
- What professional designations does your Team hold?
- How many years have you been in the real estate business?
- What is your Team’s average volume per year?
- How familiar are you with my area and my neighborhood?
- Does your Team have a licensed office staff, or do you handle all of the background work?
- What systems do you have in place that will allow you to keep in constant contact with me during the listing and the transaction?
- What type of marketing do you do? Do you advertise your listings on multiple internet sites, provide a virtual tour, send numerous marketing pieces during the year and utilize many local print publications?
- What type of networking do you do with your personal contacts, other Realtors, at conventions and in clubs or organizations?
- Can you produce a list of references of people who have used your services?
- How does your office handle “sign” calls on my home?