by Tracy Hookstra | January 16, 2014
It’s a new year with new changes! CBS MoneyWatch on cbsnews.com recently posted the top 10 real estate trends according to Urban Land Institute’s (ULI) Emerging Trends in Real Estate report. Here is ULI’s list of 2014 developments:
1. Millennials are moving the market, but not as homeowners
2. Second-tier cities will lead the recovery in 2014
3. Real estate recovery still hinges on job growth
4. The “smile investing” philosophy is back
5. Multi-family apartment buildings will wane
6. Condo development is still on the back-burner
7. Inventory is coming back
8. The buyer’s market is long gone
9. Shadow banking is emerging
10. The suburban is going urban
Read the entire article here.
With six professionals and over 115 years of combined real estate experience, The Jan Richey Team knows the ins and outs of the real estate market and are ready to help you buy or sell a home!
North Texas Living is brought to you by the Jan Richey Team, a premier Real Estate group offering over 115 years of real estate experience and expertise to their clients. The Jan Richey Team is committed to providing the best service in the business to buyers and sellers throughout the Dallas Metroplex, specializing in North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, & more! This blog was designed to give people a better insight into our wonderful community and all the great things it has to offer. We hope you enjoy!